Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Chrissie Hynde Grows Up

I have always loved Grerp. She is truly a modern female intellectual in every sense of the word, and I stumbled across and re-discovered her blog recently. She actually likes men, and is comfortable being a real woman. Reading her stuff for me is like a breath of fresh air amidst the dirty gale of the clot headed slut-walking feminists.  In this post she features Chrissie Hynde of the Pretenders discovering that women putting themselves in a dangerous position...may be hazardous to their health.


 
No problem here, ladies...but don't blame me when some other failed liberal social experiment is sliding it up your arse without your consent.
 
Chrissie Hynde found out the hard way that if you look like a slut, and act like a slut - you will in all likelihood be treated like a slut. I can see the point these twits are trying to make. They shouldn't have to worry about getting raped just for showing skin. I shouldn't have to lock up my house when I leave, and I should be able to leave the keys in my car unattended without having to worry about some juvie or vibrant stealing it. But in the real world - if you deliberately tempt the gods of misfortune and refuse to take care of yourself the reality is that there are those that will take advantage of it.
 
And of course, if Chrissie or Grerp point out the obvious - they are mercilessly attacked for it - mostly by scads of ugly women on the social media networks. And the hell of that is...most of the most deeply offended and angry women - are those that are so butt-ugly, not even a rapist will touch them! HAR HAR HAR!
 
The Usual Suspects are admonished and reminded: there is a large, bold, definitive line between being an idiot and being a victim...and it is not as thin as they would have us believe.
 
I am loathe to add Grerp into a blog roll that has guys like Uncle Bob on it...especially with this being a very unsavoury blog in its own right...but such are the agonies of the intelligent. Onto the blog roll she goes - adding a touch of much needed class to everyone involved! 
 
To my fellow Canukistanies...hope your Thanksgiving was a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment