Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Hey - I Yam On Reddit!!!

Ahhhh. Good work is always recognized, I like to say!

It seems that the cellar dwelling social justice warriors stopped by to use the Thunderbox - but didn't care for the smell!

I was wondering where all the TP went...but I got upvoted by a goodly number of guys with boobs bigger than the girls have, and mocked by extra-terrestrials I didn't even know lived in this galaxy! HAR HAR HAR!

Thankfully - none of them were Deeply Offended or suffered a blow to their Self Esteem. My sincere apologies, ladies, gentlemen, and species of indeterminate gender! I will try harder next time!

(I really must be losing my touch. There was a time when I could make human trash like that spit, foam and hiss on command. Hmmmm...is it that...or are these people too stupid to troll...?)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Some day you will be able to brag to your friends about how you knew this philosopher king before he wrote his magnum opus, BW.

      No autographs!

      ;)

      Delete
    2. I tell you, some people attain a little fame . . .

      Delete