Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Wednesday, 21 October 2015

The Boy Crisis

 
Don't let the mild manners and soft spoken gentleman fool you...he is going to ask you some damned tough questions...


Well ya sure can tell we are about ten years into the faggotification and pussification of our boys. I've seen it in two households so far.

My nephews  (brother's kids) are in their 20's. Neither have a full time job nor are they interested in one. One lives at home with his mom and stepdad, the other works only when necessary and spends every spare cent on drinking or travelling. They lost their father back in the early nineties when they were tots. Their mother was a strong, powerful career woman that didn't want her future compromised by children.

My brother in law's kids are still young teens. He was a school principal, she was a teacher and feminist. They divorced about 5 years ago. (I know! I yam shocked too, HAR HAR HAR!) Today both the kids are diagnosed as 'learning impaired'. I'm not sure if having Pop around would have helped in that case as my brother in law is a Marxist union slob that regards kids as pawns in wage negotiations and little else...but I digress. As you might guess, he is a pathetic excuse for a man and a father and it shows in his children. I suspect all they need is some discipline...but there I go being nasty and judgemental again. As it is their parents have tried nothing and they're all out of options! LOL.

Houston, hate to tell ya this...but we have a MAJOR girl crisis too. Our girls are growing up to be spoiled, bratty and irresponsible. It's been that way for the last 50 years and it's getting worse. My daughter is 30 years old and lives like a 17 year old runaway. For me to say so isn't fatherly - it's considered mean and abusive especially by my idiot in laws who see nothing wrong with a 30 year old woman with a university degree - working part time in a bicycle shop. My daughter is not unusual or so I'm told - other fathers have told me that when they try to counsel or discipline their kids, male or female - they are seen as mean and nasty when they are being honest, responsible and truthful. Nowhere is this more apparent than in our universities where children are actually frightened of new ideas and actively seek to have their schools censored and patrolled for thought crime - and the provision of safe places where they can hide from ideas that frighten or anger them. I suppose it might be construed as mean and nasty to note that the devolution of our universities to intellectual wastelands - coincides with the proliferation of women in them. If you think the workplace is bad now - just wait until this latest batch professionally incubated moronic females hit the job market in earnest.

I dunno what the answer is. When I tried to push my daughter to be responsible and mature it literally tore our family to pieces. Make no mistake about the emotional blackmail game being played by feminists, homosexuals, and social justice warriors: if you go against them they WILL try to destroy you and they will happily cut their own noses off to spite their faces. If you should be a father in such a wretched progressive family you will have a choice: abandon your role as a father and bow down to the social justice warriors...or BE a father...and lose your family. Most knuckle under.

I did not - and for the most part I have not regretted it...but there are sometimes when I wish my family were whole again. The sting is usually worst around Christmas. Sometimes I sit by the fire with the dogs and day dream about a traditional Christmas with a real family. I wonder what it would be like to have grandkids or to be a grandfather. Or, at least I used to...but as I get older and my years of fatherhood fall ever deeper into the past it's not so bad. Wouldn't mind having a grandson to give my rifles to and fly with though. Or go ice fishing with...

BAH! Humbug!!!!

I think the gent in the videeyah got it wrong...this isn't a 'boy' crisis, this is the utter and abject failure of our family and society. Further, it is my contention that we have not yet seen the worst or last of this. Things are going to get a lot worse.

4 comments:

  1. You are posting up a storm. Careful you don't burn out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost like having diarrhea. I'll try not to get any on ya, BW! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As an aside, I was in Heinsburg recently. Interesting place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is, isn't it. I didn't have time to stop last time I was out that way...but it seemed the ghosts were moving in and the people were moving out...

    ReplyDelete