Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Friday, 27 November 2015

Friday Happy Hour Kareoke!

Sung to the tune of 'The Wild Night Is Calling' by John Cougar Mellonhead

....All the girls walk by dressed up for each other
And the boys do the boogie-woogie on the corner of the street
And the people passing by just stare with the wild wonder, yeah
As I lift my leg and fart like fuggin thunder...


 
 
Houston, we are GO for main engine start...!
 
 
Okay, okay - I'm SORRY, ALRIGHT??? It' Friday, and I needed some humour that only our feminist friends can provide!
 
 
 
Have a good weekend and please - remember to drink and shoot responsibly!

2 comments:

  1. How about "Ain't Even Done With The Night" by Mellencamp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall have to give it a listen...!

    ReplyDelete