Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Today's Kick In The Balls


I'm all right, fellas. Just got something in my eye is all...
 
Found this one over at Wirecutter's.
 


I believe that as men, God does us a favour by generally calling us home before our wives. When we go over The Great Divide they seem to hold up better and can get on with their lives. I haven't seen it often - but often enough: when the wife passes first, her man usually follows her fairly quickly.

If there is an afterworld for me - and it doesn't involve fire, brimstone and mountains of excrement, I fully intend to await my beloved on the Other Side before moving on to meet my maker.

Godspeed old sport!

4 comments:

  1. My mom went first and my father barely lasted six weeks after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't take this the wrong way Bob - I know it sounds horrible - but is it possible that was a good thing?

    God I would hate to be in that boat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, but it was a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete