Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Sunday, 27 March 2016

Binding Wounds

The King Of Rifle cleaning products hits one clear outta the park.

In a few minutes I am going to church with my wife. I've never been before. It has taken a force of will to get me there but after a few comments from a few readers, and that one from BP - I'm ready. I'm not looking for God or moral superiority - I am just looking to bind a few wounds that are taking their own sweet time to heal.

Wish me luck - and Happy Easter to you!

2 comments:

  1. Leave yourself open. Just as water is always looking for a way into a boat, God's Holy Spirit is always looking for a way into us. Give God that opening. People overthink it. That's what God told me when I first truly felt His presence. Don't over think it...

    Happy Easter to you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy yourself. Many churches go all out on Easter. Choir's been practicing extra.

    ReplyDelete