Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Thursday, 24 March 2016

Look Out! Here Comes The Snivellerman!!!

 
Snivellerman! Snivellerman!
Friendly neighbourhood Snivelleman!
Does whatever a sniveller can!
 
In the chill of night
At the scene of a crime
Like a streak of light,
He...she...xhe....it...errr....

 
 
 
 
 
 
Errrrr...I don't think we're gonna do Saturday morning cartoons anymore. Perhaps my moral and intellectual superiors are right in that they poison and corrupt young minds...HAR HAR HAR!

7 comments:

  1. I just had cold water trickle down my nostrils as I was taking a drink and reading this... Holy shit that's funny. Thanks man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stackz! Thanks for dropping in, man!

      Hey...have you ever built an AR, Stackz? I need a new upper and I have the DIY bug happening...

      Delete
  2. Oh, you are bad, Mr Fithie - you are BAD! (snicker, snicker)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm out of control again, CM! At the rate I'm going, I'm going to get a spanking and then grounded!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was told this was a fun place....I am a believer...I have enjoyed reading each post...from the top, laughed at each one. PLUS...you played S.O.B. I love that song. Rather good or bad...I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks for stopping by, LL! Hey - can I get one or two of those stickers from your no-good husband? I need one for the Dogmobile and I think one of those would look real good on Uncle Bob's Lotus sports car!

      I hear he finally got all the Obama stickers off that I put on it a couple years back...

      Delete
  5. I was told this was a fun place....I am a believer...I have enjoyed reading each post...from the top, laughed at each one. PLUS...you played S.O.B. I love that song. Rather good or bad...I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete