Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Friday, 15 April 2016

Friday Morning Coffee

Looks like the lord and lady at Coopville have a new butler:

 
Jeez, CM has Charlie just trained to a 'T'! When I was a kid, if my chickens got in the house they would lay an egg on the floor and poop in your shoe. Charlie is a class act all the way - I know more than a few butlers that can't do that...
 
Take this one for example:
 


 
WORST. BUTLER. EVER. I don't know why they put up with him at the Whitehouse, he never shines shoes or pours coffee and nine times outta ten he's just standing around goofing off and making an ass of himself. Charlie could replace him in a flat second...

Have a great Friday!


1 comment:

  1. Now if I could only get Charlie to shovel out the coop....

    ReplyDelete