Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Dammit




Being a crime fighting superhero myself, perhaps I should pay a professional courtesy call to Batman next time I'm in Gotham City..


I always thought the Batmobile was a heavily modded one-off. But then I stumbled across these two classy women on the internet and figured it must have been built from a production car.



I hate concept cars. Yannow, they never actually BUILD them and they get me all hyped up for nothing. By the time a fire breathing concept car hits the production line it has a 3 and a half cylinder engine and looks like a 45 gallon drum. I had heard that the Batmobile was built from a 1955 Lincoln but learned later it was built from a concept car - the 1955 Lincoln Futura. Too bad.

Looks like Captain Sweatpants And His K9 Crime Fighters will be stuck with the Dogmobile for a little while yet...






No comments:

Post a Comment