Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Saturday, 7 May 2016

Death By MEAT

 
 
 
 
 
And who's that stranger walking in my dreams
And whose that stranger cast a shadow 'cross my heart
And who's that stranger, I dare speak his name?
Must be my death a-walking
Must be my death a-walking
 
 
BW evoked some great memories for me earlier today. When I was younger, on warm days like today with the sun shining down...we used to drink home brewed beer by the PAIL. My father in law put in some horse shoe pits in the back yard and pitched battled raged for supremacy - and we ate pickled sausage and eggs by the gallon jar too! We were vikings and Klingons - we played for blood and ate like warriors! We would scarf pickled eggs too - loaded with enough salt and pepper to kill 10 old farts like I am now.
 
Today my heart gets sore just looking at those.
 
 
I can think of worse ways to die though.
 
Mmmmmm. Pickled sausage. Gaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh......


No comments:

Post a Comment