Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Monday, 30 May 2016

Oh No...!!! Uncle Bob!!!

Unca Bob has always lived dangeroulsly. I worry about him sometimes because he often says things that will get him in trouble and to be honest - he ain't that bright either! HAR!!!

So I went over to the Treehouse to see what happened to him - he hasn't been seen since he posted that bit on Team Woman. Usually if Bob goes silent it's because he's locked himself in the crapper, or he's gone on a three day bender drinking Toilet Duck. When I got over there I found this:


Obviously Bob didn't go down without a fight! Captain Sweatpants is on the scene and has the suspects in custody! Now all I gotta figure out is - which one actually done it!

No comments:

Post a Comment