Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Friday, 17 June 2016

A Public Service Announcement

Looking around I am utterly disgusted and appalled at the dishevelled state of my fellow bloggers! Their hygiene habits are non-existent! PP is grimy and filthy from working underneath that ol' Ford tractor of his. Chicken Mom is caked with bird guano. I've seen homeless vagrants cleaner than Uncle Bob and Wirecutter! Fact is I'm disgusted with the lot of you!!!

Around here, Friday is Bath Night and I get in there and soap up my bits and pits once a week - whether they need it or not! I like to lead by example so tonight - I am off!


Ahhhhhhhh. Relaxing AND musical....

We don't eat a lot of beans in this house - I can't imagine why - I only remember my wife making them once. She soaked them for a day before she baked them and they were awesome. This must have been 20 years ago and I still remember it today.

1 comment:

  1. Beans, beans,
    They're good for your heart,
    The more you eat,
    The more you _art,
    The more you _art,
    The better your heart.
    Beans, beans....

    Enjoy your bubbles Mr. Filthie, but please keep the door closed.

    ReplyDelete