Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Tuesday, 14 June 2016

A Woman's Place Is In The Kitchen





I dunno why feminists lose their shit over a statement like that. Why, if somebody told me to shut my gob, get back in the wood shop or the garage and mind my own business - I would do just that and it would make my day! Fact is you would need dynamite to get me out of there too! Why - I wouldn't mind looking after the kitchen too, if it had a stove like that in it...

2 comments:

  1. that is a beautiful stove--very odd appearance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Deborah! If I'm not mistaken my wife has an antique cook book somewhere for a stove like that - and part of the recipe procedure is about how to stoke and bank the fire...
      I'm assuming that is a wood fired stove though...

      Delete