Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Tuesday, 28 June 2016

Filed Under Idle Threats: I Will NOT Be Mocked

For those of you that like to visit Coopville, Chicken Mom, Charlie and the hens...just a friendly warning: ya might wanna be somewhere else on Friday night... because Friday Night Steam is going to be a little nasty.

*Cracks knuckles*

It's the new millennium! There will be no mercy, no chivalry, no quarter asked for - and none given. Wimpy and shrimpy bloggers like BW, Uncle Bob and PP might want to give us a little room.

Chicken Mom and I are gonna have a little dance.

That's assuming I survive the week...

6 comments:

  1. My money is on Chickenmom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the hell are you on about now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's mad a me, PP... I insulted his tenacity. I'll probably be banned from his blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will all rue the day! Assuming you all have no social life as I do (don't?) - tune in Friday as I put a fitting end to this Friday Night Steam once and for all!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Friday is Canada Day (although I prefer Doominion Day). With it being a national holiday no one might notice.

    ReplyDelete