Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Saturday, 11 June 2016

Time For A Scotch!

I must have said something offensive because the ol' blog counter erupted - I got three hundred views today and it's still not over yet. That booted my page views past 30,000. Usually I do about 175~200 a day.

I think about that. To think that every day, around two hundred poor and wretched souls pass by the Thunderbox for lame rude jokes? Don't any of you people have lives??? HAR HAR HAR!!!

I thought about pushing it and asking the cool kids to throw me on their blogroll - some of those people get 30,000 views in an hour... but yannow...they're good writers with things to say and maybe I'll just leave things as they are. I am on enough of the cool kids' blog rolls like Uncle Bob and Wirecutter's and Neil's.

Numbers really don't matter - it's the readers you have that matter, and for those of you that have stopped by to use the facilities and check out the graffiti - thanks for stopping by! Don't be a stranger - feel free to leave a rude joke or comment of your own.

4 comments:

  1. See, that's what happens when you post naked pictures of yourself on safari....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? Ya mean I actually DID that?!?! I thought I only dreamed it on a three day bender!

      Why...how embarrassing! Sorry about the view everyone...

      Delete
  2. Celebrate today for tomorrow you are likely to be a nobody again like the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And there's a lot to be said for that, Sunny.

      Delete