Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Sunday, 24 July 2016

Fuck The RCMP


Look, Fellas. I've been a staunch advocate for the cops all my life. I know what you guys do. I know the toll it takes on you. I know it is a great job but a shitty one as well. Years ago RCMP officers coached my hockey teams. As a kid I was a rebellious young man that could have gotten into big trouble had not a very special constable taken the time to straighten me out and make me fly right.



As it stands right now, if these two come banging on my door
at 2:00 am in the morning - I will stumble to the door,
invite them in and put on the coffee and ask how I can help. I
am a father, a son, a brother and a law abiding citizen
that respects the law... but there are limits.


The RCMP round here have been sensible about gun control. They won't enforce it for the most part. One day at my gun club some kid started banging away with a Mini14 with a 20 rounder - and the ERT guys a couple benches down pretended not to notice. One of the kids pulled me aside and said "Filthie - can you have a word with our friend with the Min 14? He probably doesn't know that's illegal and we are having to much fun here to ruin it with a dumb ass arrest like that...". So I had a word with the kid: no high cap mags around when the cops are about. Simple, we can all get along if we put our minds to it.

I'm not threatening anyone. I will not say anything in print that will get me in legal trouble.

I believe threats are better left unsaid. Suffice it to say that if the RCMP are going to enforce bullshit like this, they WILL lose my admiration, my cooperation and my respect. That's just for starters.



And as for this mealy mouthed cock sucker and his gun grabbing meat puppets, I
suppose the less that's said of him around here,
the better too...

No comments:

Post a Comment