Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Monday, 15 August 2016

Blogger Water Slide Olympics




9.5     9.6     9.6     9.8     10.0

CM from Coopville is headed for the Gold!!! I say she
went supersonic but PP and WC say I'm
full of beans. Screw them,
I know a sonic boom when I hear one.


I guess water slides are the next big thing. This one here is tame - they've got ones several stories tall and they are the stuff suitable for the BARF files. People are doing them the way they used to do roller coasters: the bigger - the better! Vertigo is it's own reward!

I dunno why my computer does it but it keeps putting MSN as my homepage. I hate MSN with the heat of a thousand suns - reading that site is like getting trolled by a retard - but in there with the click-bait was an article about some kid that had managed to behead himself on a water slide. What a stupid way to kill a kid and take the fun out of something that should be good and wholesome fun for them.

Now if you'll excuse me - I've got a speed record to break! I've shaved my legs, slathered myself with Mazola oil, and have thrown away my speedo! Filthie is now a high speed, low drag bullet that will put Team Coopville in the bush leagues! It was 29 C up here in Ft. Mac today and even a hair raising ride down a killer water slide has it's merits today... ;)

5 comments:

  1. Glen, I was about to hit the sack and I assure you, I did not need the mental image that last paragraph conjured up. Now I need another drink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any more rude jokes outta you - and I will post pics!

      :)

      Delete
  2. Ah, Mr. Filthie... Let the games begin! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as they're simple - I'm in!

      Delete
    2. You are just too, too easy...sigh....

      Delete