Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Sunday, 14 August 2016

Filthie's African Wild Kingdom

...starring Uncle Bob and BW...!



Relax. Neither of them got hurt. Much.
A quick blood transfusion, a couple of sutures and stitches...
and they'll be good as new!
I think the footage was worth it!






An African bacon heist!
Oogah boogah!

Yannow with all this savagery going on it makes sense that the non-expendable members of the cast and crew be properly armed for the vicious predators that live in this region. Some helpful suggestions are posted below.


A couple of knockabout safari rifles in the ultra-manly .577 Nitro Express!
Once they recover BW and Bob will
be in a great position to dish out some payback on those lions...



These guns are literally hand built, often with
dental tools for a magnificent wood-to-metal fit.



And of course, if anyone gets a hankering for my famous parrot flambe or my
patented Buzzard Burgers - I'll be ready to
step in and procure the critters with my trusty 12 bore side-by-each shottie!







2 comments:

  1. I can see some guy offering to trade his wife and three kids for one of those rifles. I can also see the seller laughing like hell before offering to let the poor fool hold one for a minute or two.

    That is some truly beautiful hardware.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dude with the spear was gaining ground, I suspect he won't need a rifle.

    ReplyDelete