Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Tuesday, 16 August 2016

I'm In Love With Stacy's Bum


I've developed a penchant for this group. The kids seem to love what they do and put 110% into it. These guys though, have the look of boys that are in love with each other's bums if ya catch my drift. Sigh - never the less: Scott Bradlee And his incomparable Post Modern Juke Box doing "I'm In Love With Stacy's Bum"!



But they have some smoking hot entertainers too. These post modern synthetic retronauts have captured the late 40's with this one.


Scott Bradlee's hands caught fire and had to be extinquished after this
number

In other news, I've forgotten my hearing aids at home on this business trip. Bummer.


1 comment:

  1. GREAT GROUP! (NOTICE I'M SHOUTING BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HEAR?)

    ReplyDelete