Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Thursday, 18 August 2016

Knuckle Dragger Spotted



Since guns frighten liberals and stupid people the only people that carry guns in Canada are criminals and cops. As a result, I don't know the first thing about concealed carry of firearms nor have I had to contend with the issues of actually wearing one for extended periods of time. In the movies the characters just shove a gun in their waistband and off they go - but I can tell ya right now that wouldn't work for me.

Now that I turn my formidable intellect on it, I suppose if I were to carry, it would be something like this:


I would be like that guy on the Matrix - first I would pull my two pistols out of the ass holster and shoot up all the bad guys and when they ran dry - I would just throw them away and pull a couple Uzis from inside my trench coat and then go to town with that! HAR HAR HAR! And once they ran out I would flip out a sawed off 12 bore for any cleanup required.

Whoever has the most toys when he dies wins!


No comments:

Post a Comment