Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Tuesday, 16 August 2016

Senior Delinquents





I know these things look cool. Rotorcraft have come a long way but I regard these things as aerodynamic abominations. I dunno what the point of this was, but I fear that this little clip may inspire others to take up with the homebuilt gyrocopter - and that is a really, really bad idea. These things vibrate and you have to be right on top of them with your maintenance. Loose bolts have literally killed dozens of people that way.

This guy is damned lucky he's not dead. I hate Obama with the heat of a thousand suns, and if he were assassinated today I would buy rounds for the house tomorrow - but I would feel sorry for the poor sap that pulled the trigger in a moment of doubt and popped a stupid, senile old man. That's a guilt trip nobody needs. The security guys already have it bad enough defending that black baboon from the fate he deserves - but who needs crap like this?

As it is, he just demonstrated to every terrorist whack job that you CAN get within striking distance of the nation's capital. What's to stop the next moslem mutt from doing the same thing with a copter loaded with Semtex or thermite?

Put that old bastard in the can for 30 days!

Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment