Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Monday, 12 September 2016

In Which I Take The Daily Time Waster To The Wood Shed

I'm getting sick and tired of all the rotten things my fellow bloggers are saying about Cankles Hillary Clinton. Every time I turn around some idiot is beaking off about how sick she is. When CW opened up with this unchivilric attack on the lady - I was forced to swing into action and defend the lady's honour!


I don't see what the issue is here.



I let CW have it in the comments by saying that the woman sounds perfectly healthy to me. Why, BW, me and Uncle Bob sound exactly like that after chili and beers - and we are as hale and healthy as horses!

But unlike those ignoramii, I am enlightened and tolerant about the whole issue: if dead people are gonna vote for democrats, it's only fair they have a dead candidate to vote for.

I will not tolerate any dissention or deplorable contradiction on this issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment