Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Friday, 30 September 2016

Judged By The Company We Keep


In an effort to appear more respectable I often hang out on the fringes of the cool kids and pose as an active member of their little cliques. It doesn't work; I remain deplorable and disreputable for the most part - and people looking on might (rightfully) question the judgement of the cool kids when they have me in their midst.

Oh well. Sucks to be them I suppose.

The usual preamble applies: my opinions, sense of humour (or lack thereof) in no way reflects the views or opinions of the scholars that appear on the Toilet Roll. Say what you want about me - but the people that appear on my blogroll are all first rate folks that you can set your watch and warrant to. I have many flaws - but my taste in bloggery is second to none, and I will not trifle with phonies, poseurs and low quality intellects.

Gorges and Mom don't know me from a hole in the ground - but I know and love them and the way they write. If you haven't sampled their blogs - that is a mistake you need to fix ASAP.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with your assessments of those two.

    Had to check that I was still on the list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog, BW, is in a class by itself. It reflects well on you and the entire PROVINCE.

      I am not idly boasting when I proclaim that my tastes in scotch and bloggery are without equal. ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Dammit! I got Mom up there but seemed to have dropped Gorges!

      Sigh - good help is hard to find these days WL. I will get Gorges sorted out shortly...

      Delete