Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Sunday, 11 September 2016

The Smurfs Are Next...



I've been reading on the social media that Cankles just collapsed at a 911 memorial.

I know it's bad to wish ill on others. But I am old and mean too - and I'm looking at my elders and fellow Gen Xer's... and I loathe what I see. They will happily sell out their kids and grandkids - and great grandkids - to live in their bubble of contentment. Hillary has killed people that we know about through sheer incompetence, and probably at least a dozen or so that we don't know about (or can't prove). She may have actually had a hand in murdering others through goons. I won't say any more except to say that if that old bitch dies slowly and in pain - it will be a justice of sorts. Her good for nothing husband deserves the same.

But - that is just Cankles. Her team is what worries me. She is just a titular figurehead for some really awful people. Some of them could benefit with a national conversation about rights and liberties - on the proper side of a patriot's rifle, if ya catch my drift.

No comments:

Post a Comment