Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Monday, 24 October 2016

Near Redwater Alberta


I've been by here dozens of times. My favourite old farmhouse collapsed in the last year or two and isn't worth looking at.

Today in my travels I pulled off the secondary highway to drain my lizard and saw this. How I missed it all these years is beyond me.

 
I was pretty proud of my out house bloggery with this one.
Then I proceeded to the only patch of remaining snow on the ground
to do my business...only to see, in excellent penmanship and yellow snow:
 
BW WAS HERE
 
Gawddammit.

3 comments:

  1. Just for that if we ever meet you are buying the first two rounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll put a 24 in the saddlebags and meet ya at Skinny Dick's. They should be good and shook up by then. :)

    ReplyDelete