Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Monday, 21 November 2016

Can We Please Stop Pretending...

...that these sexually disturbed nut bags are rational, responsible and productive adults? And can we please agree that said individuals have no business at all telling the rest of us what we can say or think?

UPDATE:

Content redacted. These idiots make me crazy and a fella has no business taking stuff like this seriously. Now that I've finished foaming at the mouth and spraying the computer with spittle - I'll be alright!

Carry on everyone! Nothing to see here....

2 comments:

  1. I simply refer to some humanoids as "it."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're humanoids, Gorges? I kinda thunk they were extra-terrestrials but I will take your word for it.

      ;)

      Delete