Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Saturday, 5 November 2016

Cultural Appropriation IS A Crime!!!!

WE'RE IN BIG TROUBLE AT UNCLE BOB'S TREEHOUSE! THE STUPID OLD BUGGER GOT LIQUORED UP, PUT THIS ON THE 'PUTER THAT HE HAD WIRED INTO THE LOUDSPEAKERS - AND THEN CUT HIS OWN THROAT ABOUT 10 SECONDS IN! I WOULD DO THE SAME BUT TO CUT MY GIZZARD, I WOULD HAVE TO TAKE MY HANDS OFF MY EARS AND LET THAT UNGODLY FIILTH POUR INTO MY AUDITORY CANAL!!! JFC! DID FRIGGIN BOB HAVE ANY GUNS HIDDEN ROUND HERE QUARTERMAIN?

IF ANYONE CAN SPARE A MERCIFUL BULLET I'D BE MUCH OBLIGED!!!

 
THE HORROR! THIS STUFF SUCKS WHEN THE SCOTS
DO IT TOO!!!

Whew! That was close! The fearless Victor Quartermain put an axe through the 'puter and saved us all! GAH! I think I have PTSD and a major case of the Hershey Squirts after that! You saved us all, Quartermain!!!

Perhaps we can offer the bloody Scots a chance to redeem themselves? Here is the worthy John McDermott to put this Saturday right again!

 
Somebody is gonna have to go deal with those Gurkhas
with a clue bat.
We'll draw straws because no way am I gonna volunteer
for that one...!
:)

3 comments:

  1. Are you making fun of the way I walk, Mr. Filthie????? Better not be - I'm deadly with a knife, too. Just like those fellows...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. beautiful.
    gurkhas said to be deadly. greatly valued by the brits in india. the scottish, also, but valued only in india, not in scotland!
    some of my ancestors were from the 'clearances'. i'm a west virginia hillbilly.
    on the other side, some scottish earl was the father of my illegitimate great grandfather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who knew there were words to Scotland the Brave? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete