Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Tuesday, 8 November 2016

GAY




I don't care if I get dragged out n beaten to a bloody green pulp. Ape hangers are just plain gay, and that's the end of it. I will tolerate no dissention on this topic. And as for this particular doofus - either keep the bitch seat or lose it, but if yer gonna keep it then the saddle should be a one piece pillion style affair. And fer gawdsake do something about those pipes!

2 comments:

  1. I don't give a crap what a bike LOOKS like, but every time I hear some guy on a loud bike, I'm reminded of a little boy hollering "Look at me! Look at me!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good bikes should rumble - too many of 'em rattle.

      Delete