Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Sunday, 25 December 2016

A Beautiful Christmas Morning


Christmas Dog Patrol was a the ol' walk in a winter wonderland. There's a smidge of snow falling, no wind, and about 2 inches of the powdery fresh stuff on the ground. When we finished up I put the dogs in and shovelled the sidewalks. I overdressed (it's only -16C out there) and I worked up a sweat! Usually I shovel it and then take a push broom to my sidewalks - I like them CLEAR!

So like a kid - I'm sitting here, up early, waiting for the grown ups to wake up, HAR HAR HAR!!! There's unhealthy food everywhere, the dogs have gone back to bed - and I guess it's just me and you up at this hour in our corner of the blogosphere. For us, I suppose I'm gonna get dragged off to church mid morning by the wife, and then it's out with the dogs and prolly snow-shovelling again. Or maybe I'll sneak out to the rifle range and test some new loads I brewed up for the M1A. I can always do that tomorrow I suppose. What are YOU up to this fine Christmas Day? Hope it's something fun!




As always, thanks for stopping by. Merry Christmas to you and yours, and a happy New Year. Hope Santa is good to ya!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well, Glen, not to mention Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The church won't hurt you, Glen, especially if you pay attention. ;-) A boring day here, but our bellies are full of duck and sweet potatoes. Hope your day is pleasant.

    ReplyDelete