Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Saturday, 10 December 2016

The Stockings Were Hung By The Chimney With Care





Gabba gabbba gabba weebejabba jabba....laaaaa dee dah dee dah da....
it's beginning to look like Christmas... yaaaaa dee dah dee dah....
The Obuttholes are close to gone,
I'll by tying one on,
etc etc etc.... BEEELCH!!!


Oh hey fellas! It was minus thirtyfriggintwo C this morning with the wind chill, and it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas here at Castello Di La Filthie. The cold doesn't bother me, I buggered up my knee again last week and am hobbling about but how can ya stay down in the dumps during Christmas? Once my gimp leg unlocks, I will be hard at it again and prepping like mad for the season. I have decorations to put up and I'm looking at what my classmates at Uncle Bob's School For Rejects And Wayward Boys are doing for some inspiration.


 

I got these ones from our teacher, political correctness officer, Mrs. Chubster.
Even social justice warriors like Christmas.... errr... "The Holiday Season"...
Merry Christmas right back at ya, ya fat ol' dyke!


I have some decorations for Mrs. Chubster as well! Think
she'll like 'em? I think they're adorable deplorable!




I see Wirecutter's out done himself this year....


FFS Quartermain...!!!!


Methinks Uncle Bob hit the
eggnog a little early this year...


Nice! WL hits a homer!!!!!
I sure hope he used barbless hooks this year....


Well the boys sure are in top form again this winter! You can bet I'll be taking something of everything for inspiration in my holiday preparations. But I think this year's winner for best Christmas effort has to go to BW:


Good job everyone! Make those spirits rise!



No comments:

Post a Comment