Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Saturday, 21 January 2017

Filthie's Saturday Speakeasy: Trivia Nite

Oh - hi all!

Guys, I tried. I got the big screen TV. I got the satellite uplink. I paid the fees and got us hooked into the bar room national on line trivia game. Uncle Bob and Wirecutter were tangled up in wires n' speakers n' chit all night - but they got us on line and ready to rip.

And what happens?

WL and BW get in a pissing match, the guns come out, and now poor ol' Filthie has two cooling corpses outside - and a shot out large screen TV. So I'm sweeping up the shrapnel and remains, wondering what I'm gonna tell the cops - this time... Oh, I'm sure I'll figure something out. In the meantime, I have figured out another trivia game for my customers that are still alive and conscious!

FILTHIE'S BLOGGER TRIVIA GAME

Match the following three videeyahs  to the correct blogger celebrity below:

VIDEEYAHS:

A.


B.


C.



THE CELEBRITY BLOGGERS:

Chicken Mom
The Mohave Rat
Glen Filthie (The fabulous fearless RC fighter pilot)


Good luck everyone! Drink and shoot responsibly! Oh hell - one last road rocket for the drive home!


6 comments:

  1. lol - It's obvious that there are times that your mind is completely blank! Times like that are when I make posts that start out "104 years ago today." ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am mentally bankrupt most days, Gorges.

      And for the record - I am a big fan of your vintage post cards! :)

      Delete
    2. Gorges, So that's the reason. Love them.

      Delete
  2. Glad you enjoy them, Glen. On Facebook, they draw more comment then my articles (blog posts). ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glen - dear, dear Glen.(The fabulous fearless RC fighter pilot)- Lawdy! You crack me up.... and uncap me another bottle of Molson... :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, CM, your presence lends a welcome air of class and respectability to an otherwise seedy and unsavoury establishment!

      As usual, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete