Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Friday, 20 January 2017

I Am Moving To The USA


You guys are absolutely on fire down there!

Trump is ascending to the throne, liberal heads are exploding like popcorn, and the US Military sounds like they are scrapping the M9 pistol and getting SIGs!


This is great news. I know, I know - "the 1911 was good enough for granddad so it's good enough for me!!!" I get it, I have two 1911's and they are grand guns for the citizen or the gun club stubfart. There was a time when they were good enough for the squaddie too...

But the game's changed for the fighting warrior and this new piece is right up his alley. Unlike the M9 this thing is definitely as step up from the 1911 on the battlefield and no bones about it.

I think I'm gonna come down to America and move in smack dab between Uncle Bob in the Treehouse and the Mohave Rat! I'll have friendly chats with Bob over the fence about how great  a guy George W Bush is one day, and then regale the Rat over the other fence about my religious beliefs! We'll get along swimmingly! Let's make it a hat trick for ya, America! A great new president, a great new pistol for the squaddies, and a fine new immigrant from the North! Providence and fortune smile upon you!

I will be sure to pass along your love as I pass Rosie O'Donut in the airport going the other way! HAR HAR HAR!

See ya soon!!!!  :)

6 comments:

  1. We'll be delighted to have you, Glen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon down, Glen. We could use a few more good men, and a few less poosies! Knowing how to shoot and a good handle on English definitely work in your favor!

    And, if you move far enough south, your ass won't stick to the toilet seat in winter!

    AAARGHH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're chinooking up here in a heatwave! Not only was BW able to thaw his arse out and pry it off the toilet seat, scuttlebutt has it that he might get out his motorcycle this weekend. :)

      Delete
  3. If you come to the U.S., please move to Kalifornia; they're desperate for conservative voters there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! The Los Angeles area in particular is in need of conservatives - especially privileged, white (biological) males over 40. Being a gun owner is a real plus!

      Delete
    2. I'm in fellas! I'll pack my U-Haul and stop in on you guys on the way down!!!

      Delete