Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Wednesday, 22 February 2017

Filthie's Hump Day Honky Tonk



I just love this tune. For me it evokes memories of the best westerns around - the so-called Spaghetti Westerns! The Good Guys were pure as the driven snow, the Bad Guys were black hearted SOB's and sinners and even simps like Yours Truly knew which was which!




Did Ray go blind drinking aviation grade Purple X at Filthie's Speakeasy?
Nope, sorry - that was Quartermain that did that...


By way of contrasting a beautiful song with a horrible one: Ladies and gentlemen - please welcome the Blues Brothers!




Okay so tell me: am I nuts? In the first few seconds I'm
pretty sure I saw Chicken Mom and her hubby enjoying the music.
At 17 seconds - tell me that's not Wirecutter.
Pretty sure I recognized a few of the drunkards in the crowd too!


Maybe we can ask BW to take the scoot south this summer and grab us some autographs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment