Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Friday, 3 March 2017

Inside Joke For Gunnies




Remember when the faggots, thumbsuckers, bedwetters and snivellers were all going around wearing safety pins? I think it was to protest Trump, or bullying, or white underwear for men. I wore one for awhile until Pete Forester and Quartermain punched me out and threw it away! Haven't been able to change my shorts since then either - wedgies are no joke!!!

But I digress. This lady clearly has the right idea about safety pins. Now if I can just dig my gonchies outta my arse - I'm gonna get one too!!!



Errr.... in deference to Wirecutter and his knuckledraggers: "I think she's taken, men..."

No comments:

Post a Comment