Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Thursday, 9 March 2017

Take The Poll Or Else


I am sidelined today with administrative stuff. That's the way sales works, ya go out, visit the customers but then get bogged down by all the stuff ya bring up and ya make more work for yourself!

GAH.

So I was monkeying around with the blog and noticed a poll gizmo - it comes up at the bottom of the blog, way down there where the innocent women and civilians won't see it.

I dunno if it works - take this privacy violating poll if you're so inclined and we'll see. Maybe I'll put a serious one down there one day.

2 comments:

  1. Charlie took the poll and wants to win some new, young chicks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlie is awesome!

      Do you think he would be interested as a ghost writer for my blog for when I am out of town, CM?

      Delete