Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Thursday, 20 April 2017

A Quick & Dishonourable Death

GAH.

I'm at two extra large coffees and six Tim Hortons honey crullers and it's not even lunch time...OMFG... who's the idiot that mentioned 'lunch'?


Ulp...'scuse me Fido! Make room! I'm coming in hot!!!


Hopefully the next customer has a stomach pump... if I don't make it, please make sure Uncle Bob doesn't get my guns, and that BW Bandy and WL Emery don't get my liquor cabinet. I would like to be buried with them if possible.

Groooooaaaannnnn.....

UPDATE: I have truly died and gone to hell. I can't puke, I'm jazzed on coffee, and as BW snidely notes in the comments - I've blown my diet resolution out of the water with heavy artillery! I am a dumbass and if God struck me down right here I would deserve it!

It's so easy to forget, whether your personal demon happens to be food, booze, or smokes. You let your guard down for a second and the next thing ya know, you're laughing and joking about that demon that's doing his level best to kill ya! With your own stupidity! Godddammitalltohell!!!!

I am taking the camper out for it's first maiden voyage this weekend and I am gonna be out there with Flapz at the gun club getting a jump on the camping season. There's gonna be adult beverages there, burgs, hot dogs and all the good things in life - and because I am too stupid to live in moderation - I am going to have to try and redeem myself again in the midst of all that.

6 comments:

  1. Whew, what a way to go! I like crullers too. Ha,Ha,Ha. Filthie, you have my sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly don't deserve it Caddie. (Your sympathy, I mean - not my fate...)

      Delete
  2. So much for changing the way you eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're just mad because of the rotten things I said about your train photography on your blog! Now I AM going to snitch on you for poaching on CM's train theme! I hope you get pounded!

      Delete
    2. CM will forgive me. She likes me more than you.

      Delete
    3. Darn it. The lady does have taste, I'll give her that...

      Delete