Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Thursday, 27 April 2017

How To Cuddle Your Dawg




That theme keeps going round about people that resemble their pets.
Apropos of nothing at all, I used to have a Husky, and Uncle Bob
used to raise pugs.
The quality of our gals would be similar I would think, HAR HAR HAR!!!!

And speaking of Bob ~ if you're out there, Bob... I hope everything is alright.

The rest of you: take care of yourselves too.

4 comments:

  1. Reading through the comments on Bob's last post - it looks like Bob is no longer with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it isn't anything serious. If I've understood him correctly Bob is in his 60's. That's way to young for a man like that to die, if ya ask me...

      Delete
    2. Please keep us posted if you hear anything.

      Delete
    3. Sigh. See above, WL.

      I think I am going to leave up all my rude jokes and comments about Bob. I would like to think he was smart enough to see them as backhanded tokens of respect and fondness they were...

      Delete