Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Monday, 24 April 2017

Ice Fishin' With BW Bandy...





We'll be swimming on Wednesday...


I know. It's Canada. It's cold up here. It's supposed to be cold up here. It's snowing today. Snow tomorrow. I was humiliated and forced by the weather gods to dig out my shovel again. If you let this shit set up and freeze it's murder to walk on the next day.

Sigh.

I am getting so sick of this white stuff. Snow today, snow tomorrow. My phone is saying we should get double digits next week.




Have a good Monday y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Reminds of this story where this guy went ice fishing and came back with fifty pounds of ice. His wife drowned trying to cook it . . .

    ReplyDelete