Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Wednesday, 12 April 2017

So Yesterday I Done Did It...








There is only the odd spot of snow left here and there, mostly in the trees. The lake is thawing out round the edges down at Dawg Park, and unless BW does something really dumb down in Airdrie to piss the weather gods off - it's almost spring round here in Alberta. Even I had the bike out once already.

Yesterday I coiled up all the car extension cords and timers and put them away. I took that old worn out snow shovel and threw it in the garbage and put away my ice scraper and winter push broom. I have decreed that Spring is upon us, and I defy the weather gods and dare them to hand me my comeuppance.

Do you hear me weather gods??? NO COMEUPPANCE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment