Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Another Fine Day In Retard School Sex Ed Class



Here in the Sex Ed class at Uncle Bob's School For Wayward Boys And Retards, some deplorable students have achieved Epic Fails:




Nathaniel, if I had a nickel for every time a woman
told me that, I would be a rich man,
HAR HAR HAR!!!!




Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know the drill: "Oh, stuff it Filthie! You're
a hateful old dinosaur!"

It looks like detention time again for the lot of us. Maybe I should monetize this blog so that readers can finance the school and hire more skilled teachers for us problem kids. I am thinking guys like Quartermain, WL or BW could be hired to provide suitable male role models for us kids on the short bus.

Heh heh heh - yeah, I could do that... but hell, I know I would take all the money raised and blow it on cheap malt liquor.


No comments:

Post a Comment