Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Another Tragic Death





Asses to asses, butt to butt and all that jazz. Seems like the hapless artist that created this cartoon character had to kill him off to avoid scum like CW co-opting him for racist and sexist purposes.



Pepe was loved by one and all. I nearly choked to death
the first time I saw this one.
Hillary wasn't defeated by Trump, she was kicked to the curb
by Pepe!


He was a role model for school children.


Ummm... oh my. Hard to tell who got the worst of that one -
Chelsea or Pepe...

 Hmpffff! Why - what DEPLORABLE behaviour! I've NEVER been so offended in my life!  (Except for that time at the Treehouse when Uncle Bob was saying rotten things about me and my buddy, George Bush).  Yannow, I think Pepe and Unca Bob will have the same spiritual destination. Wouldn't be surprised if I end up sharing a table with them down there too! HAR HAR HAR! HAR HAR HAR!

Rest in peace, my amphibious friend!


No comments:

Post a Comment