Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Monday, 15 May 2017

The Crown Of The Philosopher King Sits Heavily On My Brow


With the passing of Uncle Bob I was kinda hoping Quartermain would step up and assume the duties as our reigning philosopher king - but the coward was too smart to get sucked into it as were the other obvious candidates like WL, Wirecutter, CW, etc.

It is with a heavy heart that I ascend to the throne, and pass this - my first exercise to my loyal and devoted  disciples and intellectuals:



If a fart is cut in a wet suit...
Does anybody hear it?

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure they'll hear it, but the one who suffers is the one who has to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not if it's a silent, sneaky one they don't. After that, it depends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have attained spiritual perfection, men! Your king smiles upon you - and may post later about Depends undergarments at a later date!

    ReplyDelete