Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Thursday, 8 June 2017

Replenishing The Toilet Roll: Mad Jack



It happens to me all the time. I go into the crapper, drop my pants and do my business - and then find an empty roll of TP staring back at me when I go to finish up. Usually it was assholes like Uncle Bob or PP that intentionally left the roll empty after they finished as a rude joke

That's the feeling I get when I look at my blog roll today. Uncle Bob's been gone for a while now and I should take him off there... but it doesn't feel right. I'm gonna leave him on there even though he will never write another rude post ever again, or host another political food fight at The Treehouse.

PP has closed up The Smallhold for sometime now. I keep hoping he'll pop in for another narrative on the farm or maybe just to say hi. He was a damned good blogger but he has a life too and young fellas like that are better off living life rather than writing about it. I suppose that might apply to old farts too, now that I think about it. In any event I am leaving him up there too. The rest of the bums and delinquents on there are fine, they are writing and I keep a sharp eye on the troublemakers like BW and the chickens of Coopville. :)

Regular visitors (and irregular ones BTW) are rudely admonished that if you leave a comment on my blog, you are also legally bound to advise me of your own blog so I can post it on my blog roll. I have always enjoyed Mad Jack's visits and learned he has his own blog up now

Up on the blogroll he goes. Old favourites pass, and new ones appear.

.

1 comment:

  1. i read the links at pp's web log. they are up to date every day.
    i keep hoping he'll drop by and write a column once in a while.

    ReplyDelete