Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Saturday, 17 June 2017

This One Is Taken, Men...



Wirecutter and the boys often post stuff where beautiful women do wonderful things for their men like killing feral racoons with their bare hands, or reloading their ammunition or cleaning fish or gutting deer. And of course all those slobs perv out and make rude jokes in the comments.

I'll have none of that here. You rotters will treat my next wife with all due respect or suffer the consequences. (I am calling her my 'next wife' because one of these days, my current one will regain her sense of sight and smell and that will be that for our marriage! HAR HAR HAR!!!)

Oh what the hell - an old fart like me wouldn't know what to do with a young Amazon like this one anyways. If she had any sense she'd probly turn that axe on me. This gal will make a fine wife for one of you younger fellas though!


2 comments:

  1. I hear her scissor-lock is hellish...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up here in my neck of the woods, women like that are called 'axe holes'.

    ReplyDelete