Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Wednesday, 19 July 2017

Hammy Hampster And Matty Mouse Go Bye-Bye



It's a good thing they don't sell these things to civilians. I'm serious: I would LOVE a box of these. I would go down to the dump and throw them at the junked cars and mounds of rubbish just to watch it fly! Just think of the practical jokes: pull the pin, drop it in the boss's desk - and feign innocence when he comes in the next morning to find his desk reduced to flinders! Hell - I would set one off in MY desk too!

1 comment:

  1. I'd wire a simple grenade trap to the top drawer of the boss's desk, then brand my coffee and wait - 'cause today, we're taking an early lunch old son.

    ReplyDelete