Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Sunday, 2 July 2017

The Adventure Never Ends

I was smitten by the so-called adventure-bikes years ago. Guys would buy bikes like these, and take two years off just to see how far round the world they could drive them. I read a few accounts of men that did it several times. Including Africa! How a whiteman gets across that beshitted continent without getting murdered is beyond me - because that is often the fate of those that try nowadays.

What is that? A Super Tenere?


Nothing is new under the sun, and it's all been done before - or so I am told by our elders. Lest ye doubt their word, consider this hale and hearty adventurer. I would hope he has many miles to go.


On his way to CW's Friday Open Road, no doubt...


BW Bandy has nothing on this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment