Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Monday, 24 July 2017

Today's Hateful Chubster Joke


Walk it off, Amy!
And before anyone accuses me of being hateful against fat people,
I weigh more n' Amy and that truck combined.
Fact is rude, hateful assholes like Stu The Jew 
claimed that I exerted my own gravitational field.
Sob....
I am forced to lean on my readers for emotional support.
This is now formally a Safe Place.

4 comments:

  1. I thought that was Rosie O'Donnel. Say; wasn't she supposed to move to Canada?...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She better have. I contributed to her relocation costs.

      Delete
    2. I hope you didn't have to pay by the pound...

      Delete
  2. Yeah, your own gravitational field, and your wife's in orbit.

    Ha!
    Ha!Ha!
    Ha!Ha!Ha!

    Boy, that's hot.

    ReplyDelete