Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Friday, 11 August 2017

Watch Out For The Fashion Police



They'll be out this weekend and you can bet police brutality is in the air. Socks n' sandals? Relaxed fit jearns? JFC - who knew?!?!? I suppose I better get with the program and get some tattoos - hopefully Jack is sober enough to run a dremel today? Probly should get an ear ring too - BW should be able to handle the drill press.




Gotta be Quartermain again. More Retard School
discipline problems!!!
I dunno what it is, but that damned kid just keeps getting in trouble with the law.
What did he do this time?
Tuck his pants into his socks?!?!
Beat the hell out of him, officer!!!


I guess I'll have to go down to the cop shop and bail him out again. I don't get it. It's like he wants to get caught! It's the third time this week! Last time he got busted it was because he was urinating in a back alley. Be advised fellas - apparently that is a crime now - so I guess we can forgive him for that one. But I'm told by childhood psychology experts that some kids thrive on negative attention.

Sigh.

Welp - off I go! You guys n' gals have a great weekend and mind your P's n' Q's.  Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

2 comments:

  1. I'll never tell you any of my secrets again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spank me. Make me write bad checks.

    ReplyDelete