Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Friday, 11 August 2017

Every Girl's Crazy Bout A Sharp Dressed Man!



Apparently Pete Forester and WL got kilt last night - Pete by a falling anvil, and WL by a slow moving steam roller. The students are having a party to celebrate and even I have been invited. I haven't got the slightest idea of what to wear! My plaid flannel shirt is a little to formal and hot for this time of year, and pretty much all my other tee shirts are frayed and ratty and perfect for such things as weddings, graduations and such... but a little lack lustre for the occasion at hand. Would any of you ladies care to comment while I try some things on?


Nice. And perfect for those sun drenched summer days
at the RC air field...


This one is from the Russians who are hacking my blog 
and bank accounts. 
Rubber begonias, comrades!
It's made outta polyester which will make it easier to wash out
the vodka diluted vomit.


A schmeeb in a bathing suit? It might be a little risqué for a 
respectable straight arrow like me.



While we decide, how about some vintage videeyahs, big hair
and classic music?


I like the first two, but they're over 20 bucks each! GAH! Looks like I oughtta head on over to value village and do some dumpster diving! Rest assured, I will be at the party and looking dapper and dashing as usual!

It's Friday Night!!!  :)  :)  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment