Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude

Filthie's Mobile Fortress Of Solitude
Where Great Intelligence Goes To Be Insulted

Friday, 4 August 2017

Friday Retard School Field Trip



Ever since I took over headship of Uncle Bob's School For Wayward Boys And Retards - I've had nothing but discipline problems! The kids are playing with guns and knives in class, they aren't sharing ammo or they share the wrong ammo for the wrong guns, or they're fornicating with neighbourhood household pets - it never ends with these guys.

I figure that sometimes a change is as good as a rest - and so we loaded up the short bus for an educational field trip!



Oh goddammitalltohell, Quartermain!!!!

Well fine, then! We'll just see how young Master Quartermain gets along with his new life partner, shan't we? I 'll bet the monkey gets the worst of it!

Welp - I ain't gettin' nuthin' done here, folks. Oh shit - Pete, Jack and WL hotwired an M1 Abrams! Don't even think of going out on the road with that, you little shits....!!!! Dammit!!!! Qucik, Jack - to the Short Bus! I'l drive and you shoot...!!!!!

The rest of you - behave yourselves while we're gone, damn you - and have a great Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Trying to get a rise out of me huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always, Quartermain! Hope all is well, and thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. Video - Diamond and Silk: The more hate, the more Trump educates

    http://commoncts.blogspot.com/2017/08/diamond-and-silk-more-hate-more-trump.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check it out CC - when I get to a computer... I haven't figured out how to do cut n' padres on an IPad...

      :)

      Delete
  3. Left. Turn left. No, the other left... Left you idiot! Left!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fer chrissakes Jack! I'm going to spill my drink....!!!!

      Delete